Sunday, April 6, 2014

I am Liz Murray

I am...strong and determined
I wonder what it feels like to be one of those kind of persons that have a perfect life
I hear that no matter where you came from you can accomplish whatever you want
I see poverty and desperation everywhere
I want happiness for all my family
I am... strong and determined


I pretend everything is fine with my mom
I feel the desire of be someone important in life
I touched the bottom of a miserable life
I worry about my mom's addiction to the cocaine
I cry everyday no because my horrible life ,but for my mom's disease
I am strong and determined


I understand that not everybody have a nice and easy life
I say if you make a effort you can achieve whatever you want
I dream that some day my mom will leave her addiction far from her
I try to live every day without getting weak
I hope some day my life can be different
I am strong and determined
 

No comments:

Post a Comment